Jump to content
* Required Information
Between 3 and 30 characters
Between 3 and 32 characters
Send me news and information
The Sky Temple Community Guidelines
The guidelines below apply to all areas of site including the forums, chat, gallery and all member blogs. Please keep in mind that some boards of the forum have additional guidelines written inside stickied topics. If you have a question regarding any of the guidelines, please do not hesitate to ask a staff member. Most rule breaking can be avoided by using common sense :> Please think before you speak and show some consideration towards others.
1. Please be respectful towards the people around you. We understand that you cannot be forced into liking everything and everyone but this isn't an excuse to insult others or cause trouble. Please contact a staff member if you feel like you are being harassed.
2. No foul language, no porn, no innuendo and no inappropriate content whatsoever. The Sky Temple strives to keep its community child-friendly.
3. Discussions about mature content (drugs, politics, religion etc.) is to be treated in a serious manner and will be heavily moderated.
4. Please keep the site tidy (does not apply to the chat). No posts in all caps, no creating duplicate topics, flooding topics with too many consecutive posts (bumping a dead thread is allowed). No overuse of emoticons and/or images, posting one-word answers and replying to threads that are no longer relevant.
5. Please try your best to use proper spelling and grammar and speak in English only. If the staff are unable to understand your posts then we cannot moderate the community.
6. No mini-modding (does not apply to the chat), which is when a normal user takes it upon themselves to push guidelines and tell everybody how to conduct themselves. If you run into a situation where you think a member has made a mistake, use the Report to Moderator button and a staff member will take care of it.
7. Please do not post links to random websites unless you are crediting or referencing them (does not apply to the chat), however you may place links into your forum profile.
8. Creating a new account on The Sky Temple when you already have one is frowned upon. Anything you want to do on a new account can be done on the old one, including changing your username and resetting your password. Signing up with another account and pretending to be a different person will result in a warning and then a ban.
9. Please try not to exceed 1MB when using images in your signature.
Not really o-O
Did you ever want kids anyway?
I've also been in a meeting hence AFK....
I'm sorry to hear!!!!!
Seeing all that they had no choice but to help me with that, but veeeery slowly
That's just one of many specialists I was told I need to go to
I had a school doctor tell them that I needed a check-up. Went to a specialist only to tell me I have some sort of organ fissuring-deformation thing and also that I can't have kids LOL!
Yes, I could swear a while ago you said parents wouldn't let you go or something?
Arrange for getting medical tests done?
Ahh I'm glad you're going for tests, how did you manage to arrange that one..?
Hmm, to sleep or not to sleep already... have to wake up early for medical tests to start ruling out what could be wrong with my body lol
Maybe, yeah, considering these last few months and their natural disasters, could that make things feel faster?
If anything having fun makes things go by even a lot faster than they already were lol
perhaps instead time goes faster when life is eventful..
It's very strange, how supposedly time goes by faster when you're having fun... it seems like this isn't entirely the case here
it has flown, even to people who aren't enjoying it it seems xvx
2017 sure is ending quite fast
Damn it's almost October already...
Community Forum Software by IP.BoardLicensed to: The Sky Temple of Lugia and Articuno